Friday, July 31, 2009

Tomatoes and Peppers and a Couple Old Crows




Yesterday I picked two green peppers. Two jalapeno peppers look ready too. I wonder if I have enough peppers to make hot pepper jelly; it would have to be green. If I make hot green pepper jelly, perhaps I ought to go to the farmers' market to get sweet and hot red peppers to make hot red pepper jelly. I could have green and red jelly for Christmas.

The tomatoes are ripening; perhaps I should pick them so they can finish ripening inside. For some reason, I am under the impression that it is a good idea for them to finish ripening inside. I read that somewhere but cannot remember the rationale. I really planted the jalapeno pepper plant so I could make salsa.

While I picked the green peppers yesterday, the crows scolded me. I think that they must have some young ones.

When the morning light is a little better, I will take pictures of the tomato and pepper plants.

Last night I added pictures 31-45. This morning, I labeled them.

2 comments:

My name is Riet said...

HI Linda. I just have been looking at all your English photo's . Oh wow, how wonderful, makes me want to go there again, I get homesick. LOL Beautiful pictures. Thank you for sharing.
Riet

Christine said...

OK, you need to share the recipe for hot pepper jelly ;)