At last we have rain. It is a gentle rain that is sinking into the ground. Would it be too much to ask that it rain like this all day? For the next two or three days? It looks like Roger will not be able to go outside to work on the fence. That is good too. He needs a day to recuperate from the exertion. He needs a day to prepare his application to renew his passport. Mine is ready to go and we must do it this month. He also needs a day to prepare some insurance claims. I think this rainy day is exactly what we need.
Last night, I finished my part of the ornament front and backstitched the outline. I found another small miscount which was easy to repair. This one little front has been a major pain. Right now I am not certain how much I like it.
1 comment:
Congratulations on the rain. A few days of rain and all your green will be greener. So nice.
Post a Comment