Thursday, July 30, 2009

It appears that the link to my online picture gallery does not work. That does not surprise me. Let me know if you want I a link; I will send you one via e-mail.

During the early morning hours, we got a little rain. I debated with myself about whether or not I would walk to the healthclub. This is Thursday and my day to walk. I went back to sleep before I could make a decision, rational or not. The next thing I was aware of was Roger's waking me. He wondered if I was going to walk or not. We decided that I would go back to sleep. I thought it over for a couple seconds and decided to get up. I did not regret it. The rain had stopped; the temperature was a little cool; it felt a little damp and clammy. But, I did not regret walking first thing this morning.

Yesterday I finished making the apron smaller. Gosh but it is small. I did no stitching. Perhaps it is time to set aside my little ornaments and find something that inspires me a little more to stitch.

We checked the long range weather forecast. I am going to make focaccia Saturday. I wonder if I should put onions on top of it, maybe just rosemary and olive oil, or maybe both onions and rosemary. This just tells you how mundane my life is when the excitement is making decisions about what to do with bread that I plan to make. :-D
I plan to sprinkle a little fleur de sel on it. I used to pooh pooh the fancy grade French sea salt. But I have learned my lesson. Fleur de sel is very tasty and very flavorful. When I use it, I must remember to use it sparingly because a little goes a long way. Perhaps I just made my decision. I think there is a high probability that fleur de sel will get lost in onions.

No comments: