Friday, July 10, 2009


Yesterday Roger ate the first ripe raspberry. We will not have many this year because the rabbits did a lot of damage to the canes during the winter. This fall, we are going to have to fence in the raspberries. Roger thinks we can use the fencing that we already have but I don't think so. There are lots of ways the rabbits can evade it. Roger ate the one raspberry but I ate all of the ripe blueberries.

The weather prediction ditty came true - - sort of. The sky cleared and we had a rain free, sunny day. Sometime after 10:00 p.m. we had intermittent cloud bursts. I wonder how much rain we actually had. I checked the NOAA website; the answer is not too much rain. The gorgeous Minnehaha Falls in Minneapolis are dry, bone dry. That is how dry we are.

I actually finished the little banner and will take it to church today. For me the day holds laundry and a couple other things I do not like either. Now to find a little project to work on; that may motivate me to work on the things I do not want to do.

No comments: