


The day has begun with a little mistiness. I am not certain if it is supposed to clear and warm or not.
Pictures of the day begin with a strange little one of Mooch. He is sitting in the Black Cat Chair. All of our black cats claim this chair for themselves. We have not had a continuous line of black cats so we cannot explain it by saying that they each taught the next one.
The next one is of the first flowers of my hemero- callis, daylilies. Right now I am not certain which one this is and will not know until the others near it bloom. The only thing I can say is that it is not Numinous Moments. It might be Pink Embers. Just for fun I included the first hollyhock to bloom this summer. It is always a surprise to find out what colors I have. I save only a couple volunteers from the previous summer. Even if I saved more, I would have no way to predict the colors.
I continue to work on my three little ornaments. They are going together a bit better now but it is being a little difficult for some unknown reason. I also need to start a small project that has a mid-July deadline.
No comments:
Post a Comment