
Yesterday I did a little work with the iris and a lot of stitching. As you can see, my little project is done. There is still one more small thing I want to make to go with the envelope and biscornu.
It was almost too late when I remembered that there is a baptism this coming Sunday. That means a banner and a certificate. The certificate is the easy part. The computer does most of the work. I did stitch the name and date on the banner last night and will be able to back the banner today. I think no one will realize that I almost forgot.
Roger was quite busy. He hopes to repair and I think stain the fence before the neighbors come home from vacation. Although the neighbors do not mind, we feel a little self-conscious about using their yard to repair the fence. The fence forms part of our composter and Roger was specifically working on that.
1 comment:
That is beautiful Linda.The colours are so nice too.
Post a Comment