
I am very pleased the linen looks clean to me. I checked it very carefully and then pressed it. For the sake of the cats, it is very good that we like them a lot. Yesterday afternoon, Mooch, the black one, the one who did not soil my linen, felt compelled to knead into me. Fortunately, we had him declawed since we do not let the cats out any more. He may not have claws but he can be quite forceful when he kneads.
Mooch especially likes tomatoes and raspberries. Since we are just eating the raspberries in the garden, we brought one in for him. He inhaled it. Last summer we froze some for him but he does not seem to like frozen raspberries although he seems to like raspberry preserves.
While we were gone last month, my most recent check from Just Cross Stitch arrived. Neither of our sons said anything about it and piled more mail on top of it. I thought it was a pile of junk mail. Yesterday I decided to sort through the pile to prepare to discard it. On the bottom I discovered the check. JCS says it is okay to cash it. I will do that today and then I think Roger and I are going out to lunch.
1 comment:
Good you found the check. My cats used to knead too. I didn't actually think much of it at the time but now I remember.
Post a Comment