Thursday, July 2, 2009



I have stalled on the three little ornaments because I have to meet a more pressing deadline which requires more time and effort to complete. The first picture shows what is going into this project. It will co-ordinate with the biscornu. You can actually just make out the beginning of it on the white fabric in the upper left hand corner.

The second picture shows some fabric that I ordered which arrived yesterday. On it are the threads for an SAL. Unfortunately the colors do not show well. The fabric is Baby Lotion; it does show a little pinkish. I may have to switch out the light yellow. There should be enough fabric to stitch a previous SAL by the same designer.

This weekend I think we are going to begin digging up and dividing the irises. This should help me get better control of them and help them bloom better.

No comments: