Continued progress with the stitching as you can see. This is proving to be an ideal motivator to keep stitching. Thanks for bearing along with me. :-) We did get out in the garden. I dug up part of the iris and still have to put some back. I have a large bag ready to give away. We had one setback. Some of the iris rhizomes were intertwined. I suspect that they are all the same ones that I want to get rid of. They were in a corner of the garden where I have some favorites and there is always the possibility that some I want to save are mixed in. I have to fix a temporary little place where I can plant all of them and let them grow until they bloom again. I have more fly bites, gnat bites, and mosquito bites than I could ever imagine. When I went in, I was sore and tired and could hardly think that I needed to go out again the next day.
Dinner was delicious: Chicken, Homemade potato salad, Homemade slaw, Mixed melons, and - - Cherry crisp made with our cherries. I did not take a picture of it because we forgot and left it in the oven a little too long. It looked dark brown but still tasted delicious.
We were so tired from working in the garden and so bug bitten that we decided to stay home and watch the Fourth of July concert from Washington D.C. The fireworks were not as good as seeing them in person but still much nicer on high definition than regular TV.
No comments:
Post a Comment