Yesterday, we had two brief rain showers. That is two consecutive days with a little bit of rain. I am sorry to chatter on about the rain and our drought conditions. It is a matter of major concern.
Yesterday I stitched a little on the first ornament back. I added the year. Dan says he wants to stitch the band at the bottom which duplicates the band at the bottom of the front. I guess I will start working on the second ornament. I just wonder when he thinks he will stitch.
Last night I saw a picture of a Minnesota grassland. It was in bloom with Queen Ann's Lace, or cow parsley if you are one of my British friends. It looked so beautiful to me and I could almost smell the meadow.
1 comment:
What a coincidence, this is our second day with brief periods when it HASN'T rained!
Post a Comment