Sunday, July 26, 2009

Yesterday the linen I ordered from Silkweaver for the Mary Wigham Sampler and Beatrix Potter Sampler arrived. The samplers are Quaker samplers and are available through Jacqueline Holdsworth's blog Needleprint. I am very excited about the linens and love the colors. I had some ideas about thread colors to use with them. My ideas went right out the window when I saw the linens. I am putting together some new ideas and will probably be able to show you tomorrow. The unfortunate thing is that I cannot begin stitching either for a while.

Yesterday Roger and one of our sons finished staining the fence. We really should have repaired and restained it a couple years ago. Every time we go into the backyard now, it is startling to see the refreshed fence.

1 comment:

My name is Riet said...

Vocal Band http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JXWXhteJ30&feature=PlayList&p=178F8F6D24251662&index=0&playnext=1

Thought you might like this on you tube Linda
\