
Yesterday I renewed my concen- tration on the little ornaments. I stitched this design once a few years back. Apparently I have no recollection of how I stitched it and have been establishing my routine on the first one through trial and error. Hopefully the remainder will stitch with much greater ease.
I would gladly trade our sun and dry for anyone's rain. This morning we woke to a short, light drizzle. I guess that as little as it was, it was better than nothing.
Roger continues making progress on the fence. I think he is almost finished with the side that faces the neighbors and they have not returned from vacation yet.
1 comment:
We tend to loose concentration while we get older. I hate that. And my memory also is not what it used to be. I am sure nr 2 will get better.
Post a Comment