No scan today. I had only minimal progress yesterday partly because my time was limited and partly because I had to change the stitch for the lettering. The suggested stitch might have worked if I was using silk but since I am not, it looked a bit skimpy. I am stitching the lettering with one over one and it is working out quite well. Tomorrow I will be able to show you all of the lettering.
Not much for me to say today. We got up a little later than usual but still went to the healthclub and grocery store on the way home. For a significant portion of the night, the healthclub was without power. The water was just barely body temperature, if even that warm. I had a rather quick shower.
1 comment:
Hi Linda. I can't see any mistake. IN linen there are always thin and thick threads so I don't think anybody will notice. It's always the one that makes the mistake who can't forget what happened.
Post a Comment