Friday, July 3, 2009


The little ornaments are still stalled as I concen-
trate on this one. I think that you might be able to see where I am going with it. But I am not going to say yet just in case you are guessing. While the picture uploaded, I went downstairs to load the sheets in the washer. We do multi-task, don't we?

Yesterday morning as I walked before sunrise, I saw fireflies for the first time this summer. Between Monday morning and yesterday, I have no idea when they first appeared but they are here now. I think of them as the Fourth of July Fireflies. They show up sometime between the end of June and the Fourth and are natural fireworks. Last night, I forgot to go out to see them. I had become so involved in this little project that they slipped my mind entirely.

It is almost time to feed the cats. They seem to know how to tell time and are not about to let me forget.

1 comment:

Christine said...

I'm intigued by your mystery project. We don't get fireflies, I'm quite jealous!