I have said so little and shown so little about my stitching that you might even wonder if I stitch. Today I finished the fronts and backs of three little ornaments. I have a pending deadline for one of them and thought it a good time to finish all three. The design is an older freebie from The Sampler Girl. I printed this one out in 2007. Our weather is absolutely perfect. The sun is shining and the temperature and humidity are down. We turned off the air conditioner this morning and opened the windows. It cannot get any better than this. I think we are having roasted chicken for dinner today. For the Fourth of July we are tentatively planning fried chicken, potato salad, and slaw. We are not yet certain about dessert. There is at least one vote for rhubarb pie and one vote against. I guess that the cook or baker of the day will be able to cast a thousand votes. :-D
1 comment:
Great ornaments Linda, Tanya has some very nice designs
Post a Comment