This morning I walked to the healthclub. The sky looked dark behind me and became progressively more so as I walked. Thunder started rolling in the background and gradually become more insistent. I just hoped I could get to the healthclub before the rain started. Rain?? Today?? I thought that the weather forecast yesterday said no rain, just blue sky.
As I rounded the corner at the healthclub, my friend was just arriving. It took me a little while to realize who was honking at me. It was so very good to see her. It has been a couple weeks since we last saw each other. I took my gym bag out of the car. Roger drives to the healthclub and brings my bag so I only have to pick it up. Jan and I walked into the healthclub just as it started to rain. My timing could hardly have been better.
1 comment:
Looks like rain here too. I must go and water the garden before it starts (not as dumb as it sounds, there are some bits that are in the lee of the house and get sheltered from the rain)
Post a Comment