Today is our wedding anniversary. We have been married 41 years. That is almost 2/3 of my lifetime and a little more than 1/2 of Roger's.
This morning one of our sons and I marked iris that we want to dig out. I want to thin the iris to hopefully encourage them to bloom more. I have located someone who wants what I cull from the garden so that is good. I think that I will see if she wants some Oriental poppies too. There are still more iris pictures to show you.
Roger and I went slumming. We went to an estate sale. There were some pieces of glassware, china, and sterling that I could easily fall in love with but decided that I really do not need more. Roger found some books for himself and two for me. I think this is not a paper or printed word anniversary but that is what my gift is. We went out for lunch.
I picked up two lavender print fabrics to make a little decorative pouch. This morning I forgot to bag the ground beef and aerosol whipping cream at the grocery store. We picked them up after I got the fabrics. Because we had such a nice lunch, I am only preparing hamburgers for dinner.
After we got home, I decided to go out to find a couple more caches. We tried to find one this morning but were not successful. I really wanted to find one today so I went out. I could not find the first one I had selected and besides there were a lot of people and one really huge dog around me. I thought I would go to find the second one when I discovered that I locked my keys in the car. The only thing I could do was walk home. One of our sons drove me back to the car. I gave up on the second cache. I cannot remember if I have explained about caches or not. If I have not, here is a link. If I have, you can ignore the link. Even if I have not, you can still ignore the link. :-D
No comments:
Post a Comment