


Yes, a couple more iris today. The first one is Swazi Princess and the other one is Colortart. I did not think I would see it bloom this year and to tell the truth, it is not where I was expecting it. I wonder if I ought to post a picture of it and Gigolo together. And, one of the peonies - this one is Pillow Talk. It is quite a nice medium pink.
This morning I heard something that I thought was a bird but also sounded like a chipmunk making noise because the cat had cornered it. I followed the sound and verified that it was outside, not in the house. I tried to go outside to see it but scared it away. I am not at all certain what bird it was. Mooch is acting like he sees something. I can only hope it is outside because I cannot see anything in the house.
1 comment:
Each of the irises is more wonderful than the last, I love the black one
Post a Comment