
There is only one new one today but there are still several waiting to open. I am beginning to realize that I may not see some of the ones that are still buds. Today's iris is Distant Chimes.
Yesterday we did not make rhubarb pie. There was a recipe for rhubarb cake in the newspaper food section that begged us to try it. We did and we love it. The recipe called for buttermilk so I think I will make some oatmeal bread with the buttermilk that is left.
In a couple hours, Roger and I are going to check out an estate sale. I wonder if we will bring home any treasures. It is a short drive from our home and we will be able to apply to renew our passports while we are out. We might even make a stop at the library.
No comments:
Post a Comment