Yesterday I made more progress on the three ornaments and a new ornaments project. It is just that what I did is so mundane and hardly looks like I did anything. Therefore, there are no pictures to show.
For the set of three, I cut out the forms to go inside the ornaments to give them shape and glued flannel onto the forms. Because I am not rushing up against the last minute, I decided to let the glue dry all day and over night. Actually, if it was not for the last minute, a lot of my projects would not get done.
Next in line was the start of my new ornaments project. This time I am stitching four of the same. It is the first of a set of three that appeared in an older edition of Sampler and Antique Needlework Quarterly. It was so long ago that the issue almost seems like an antique itself. I basted in all of the guidelines for the four fronts and backs.
Today I need to do a little housework and a little work in the garden.
No comments:
Post a Comment