

What do you know? Two entries today. I forgot to tell you about the box lid that I finished this past weekend. I actually did the stitching a couple years ago but had no purpose for finishing it. We were invited to an open house for the daughter of friends. The girl is a lovely person. She personally greeted each guest upon arrival. She and her parents were very gracious hosts. I wanted to show you the box that we gave her. There is quite a bit of metallic fiber in it in addition to other fibers with high sheen. It is so difficult to capture that in a picture that I am hoping the detail gives you some idea.
You can click on each picture to see a larger version of it. That will give you a better idea of how glitzy this design is.
No comments:
Post a Comment