




Today there are way more pictures than writing. The first iris is P.T. Barnum. It may be a little bit of a stretch but it is in the Gopher Garden. Next is Flair, followed by Peach Spot. This morning I had a bad choice; it was either the utility pole or the laundry line pole in the background. Next comes one of the Oriental poppies. They are all named hybrids but I have no idea what they are.
Last but not least is my summer biscornu. I finished it last night. It is pictured with the iris, Top Gun, that inspired my color choices.
Currently we are having a battle of wills. The dishwasher quit working. I think that we can get along without one and be better for it. Our sons think that we ought to get a new one. Roger is dragging his feet on making a decision and I am not prompting him to make one. I want to take the old dishwasher out of the kitchen. Needless to say, our sons are not co-operative about that. If we take it out of the kitchen, we could install a new under the counter cabinet. Heaven knows that we are extremely short on storage space.
2 comments:
I think PT Barnum is my favourite out of todays.
Love the colours on your biscornu too.
For what its worth, we've never had a dishwasher and we manage just fine ;)
Linda
I've loved seeing all your irises.
Your biscornu is lovely.
Post a Comment