Today I was not even certain I would write a word. The day had an unusual start. I took my husband to the hospital emergency room. We discovered that he had a small deep vein blood clot. He was given two meds for it in the ER and allowed to go home after he made a clinic appointment for today. We ended going back mid morning for his clinic appointment.
Today was also the day of the appreciation luncheon for hospital volunteers. I was able to attend but came in just a little late. There was a place saved for me and I was able to enjoy everyone's company.
When I got home, we had to go out to pick up the new prescription meds. I am now back home and just a little tired.
During the weekend, a little purple finch checked out the jelly feeder. It has not been back so I think it may not like jelly. So far, we have seen no orioles. I refreshed the sugar syrup for the hummingbirds but we are yet to see one.
1 comment:
Linda
I hope Roger is OK
Post a Comment