It is quite windy and I still walked to the health club this morning. When we got back home, I hung one load of sheets out to dry. I almost expect them to be dry when I hang out the second load.
This morning, I used a herbal soap with rosemary and thyme. I scent my body oil myself with lavender oil. I almost smell like herbes de provence.
Yesterday we picked up some impatiens, pepper plants, and plants to put in a decorative pot for the front door. I put the pepper plants into the garden right away. The first two tomato plants that we put in are growing very well.
Last week we saw our first bumble bees. They seem to be coming out of hibernation. Unfortunately we are seeing fewer honey bees that we would anticipate. This seems to be the result of more hive collapse. It will have dire consequences for our food supply unless we can stop the progression of hive collapse.
No comments:
Post a Comment