Saturday, May 2, 2009

Saturday

Yesterday I checked the little tomato plants. They seem to be doing very well. The volunteer lettuce is also doing very well. I discovered that a lot of weeds are germinating very well too. Because it was sunny yesterday, I was able to wash the sheets and hang them outside to dry.

Speaking of hanging laundry outside, there apparently are some communities where one may not hang laundry outside. They are covenanted communities and it is written into the covenant. With the current emphasis on greenness, I wonder how many covenants will be rewritten.

While we were out grocery shopping this morning, one of our sons says that the robins were banging on the window again. He put Mooch on the window sill. The birds decided to move along. I wonder if we should get some hawk silhouettes to put on the windows.

No comments: