After we returned from the healthclub this morning, I put the grape jelly in the jelly feeder for the orioles. From the house it looks like sparkling deep purple jewels as the sun shines through it. I hope we are able to attract orioles with it. During the weekend, I discovered that other people are putting out their hummingbird feeders too.
It was so good this morning to have time to chat with my healthclub friends as we cleaned up and dressed in the locker room. You have no idea how good it feels to share time with them. It was a good way to begin the day.
It has also been extremely good to chat with my online friends this morning. One of them told me about a series of mysteries that I had not yet discovered. I checked the library system and there are quite a few, if not all of them in the system. I need to hurry and take care of my morning tasks so I can run over to the library.
If I go to the library, I can check out the fabric store. I am looking for strawberry print fabric to line a little needlework project that has a strawberry design.
1 comment:
Eagerly waiting for a picture of the orioles
Post a Comment