Yesterday was gorgeous. The sun was out and it was warm. Right now today looks like a repeat. Our apricot has finished blooming; we still are not certain if we will have apricots or how many. It looks like there will be no cold to kill any possible developing apricots. The cherry is in bloom and the apples look like they will begin to bloom today. The raspberries are growing.
Some flowering crab apples are blooming but not the ones in the park behind our home. There are some in front of the health club. All of them are in full bloom. I think that the building protects them and I also think gives them a warmer micro-climate. They are on the west side of the building which collects heat from the afternoon sun. The trees are so very fragrant.
I just opened the window to better see the trees in the back. Little Mooch jumped up on the sill to sniff the air. Did I already tell you that he and Quincy firmly believe that there should be a window or screen between them and the outside? They love sitting on the sill of an open window.
No comments:
Post a Comment