Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Plans for the Day

This is the scarf I made for the mother of one of my friends. Her mother is currently undergoing a course of chemo and then will have a course of radiation for cancer. Her mother likes aqua; I hope she likes the colors in this scarf. It is made of cotton for comfort and easy care. My friend will be taking it to her mother in two weeks.

The day is overcast but the weather forecast says no rain for us. Not a very exciting day. If I wash the floors, I will treat myself to a trip to the University Dairy Store and Storm Cloud Trading Company.

There is no way to predict in advance the cheese and ice cream varieties at the dairy store but it is always worth a visit. Storm Cloud Trading Company is the mortar and bricks store. They have fabulous beads.

No comments: