Today is less than a stellar day. We woke up to rain but considering how dry everything is, we should be grateful. So perhaps, it really is a wonderful day.
Our cherry tree is young and still very small. It really does not produce enough cherries to make a pie or preserves. Until now, we have eaten a few cherries off the tree but the birds, probably robins and blue jays, have eaten most of them. This spring, there are quite a few blossoms; I wonder how many cherries will actually develop. If they do, I wonder if we will try to cover the tree. We used to do that with a large tree that we used to have.
Someone spammed my blog. :-(
I deleted the comment and think I ought to see if I can block anyone who spams.
As I key in my comments on Sunday mornings, I listen to The Splendid Table during one of its broadcasts. You can listen to it any time you want to. I think it is very interesting.
http://splendidtable.publicradio.org/
No comments:
Post a Comment