
When I went out to find strawberry print fabric, it was a dismal failure. Apparently strawberries are not the current "in" thing. There were no, and I mean not any, strawberry prints at Jo-Ann Fabrics and Hancock Fabrics. There were cherry prints and watermelon prints so they must be the current "in" fruits. I also saw some cute Italian themed prints. I did find some strawberry prints online and thought that might be the way to go; however, they might be a little large. I was beginning to come to the conclusion that I may not have much choice. We went up into the attic because I wanted to hunt out some scraps of a sewing project from a number of years ago. It is a print with tiny strawberries and strawberry flowers on navy blue. I really wanted a green or white background but the navy blue might do. Imagine my surprise when I found some fabric that I had forgotten about. I had gotten it to make a patchwork skirt which is never going to happen.
This morning it is raining which we need. I am very glad that the oriole feeder has a rain cover to keep the jelly from getting watered down. There will be pictures of orioles, if they ever come to the feeder and if they will let me take the pictures. I still have not found a really good place or way to hang the feeder but am doing the best that I can. There may also be pictures of the hummingbirds, assuming that they return and allow me to take their pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment