Today is beginning much better than did yesterday. Roger looks fit and well, especially considering that he has a deep vein clot (DVT). He needs to be better than he was last night about taking one of his medications on a precise schedule and he needs to be committed to getting up and walking around every half hour. I cleaned the kitchen timer so he can keep better track of the time. I hope this works. I plan to go to the hospital for my regular Tuesday morning volunteers. It is probably better that he keep track of his schedule than for me to do it for him.
I think we will be able to quickly adapt to our new schedule of activities. While I was waiting in the hospital yesterday, I finished the names and dates on the three baptismal banners for the end of the month. I should be able to finish backing them this week too. That is well ahead of time and will feel very good.
Delivery Confirmation informs me that the model for Just Cross Stitch was delivered to the mail room yesterday morning.
All in all, things look very well. This could easily be much, much worse.
1 comment:
I'm glad Roger is feeling better. You could always set alarm clocks for half hourly intervals and then hide them around the house while you were out (or is that too devious?)
Post a Comment