Your tree is a natural Canadian pine? that time, you do remember my childhood, long ago that Venezuela does not matter, and I remember when I was 6 years old, my dad brought it to the supermarket, the house smelled of pine for more than three months .... and its high cost, in the vessel was kept standing all year, next year the pine was brown, it decorabamos snow spray and cotton, at the end of January we made a fire, and the year that was placed even brown the house that smelled of time .... .... I love the smell of pine ... thanks for bringing such a beautiful memory in my mind, I loved that house, the house of my childhood was great from more than 500 m2, and one hectare field ... and had so many animals ...
2 comments:
WooHoo! So glad it finally arrived. I know you are going to share pics of the contents tomorrow. Can't wait to see them.
Your tree is a natural Canadian pine? that time, you do remember my childhood, long ago that Venezuela does not matter, and I remember when I was 6 years old, my dad brought it to the supermarket, the house smelled of pine for more than three months .... and its high cost, in the vessel was kept standing all year, next year the pine was brown, it decorabamos snow spray and cotton, at the end of January we made a fire, and the year that was placed even brown the house that smelled of time .... .... I love the smell of pine ... thanks for bringing such a beautiful memory in my mind, I loved that house, the house of my childhood was great from more than 500 m2, and one hectare field ... and had so many animals ...
Post a Comment