For now, this is just a picture of every- thing that Nela sent me. I want to show you some special things but do not have the time right now. I have an appointment in about an hour. I must get ready to go.Nela has been very generous. Everything she sent tells me a little bit about her.
The tall, round canister that is on its side has a little music box in the lid. It plays Jingle Bells. I played it while I looked at all the things she packed into the canister. Nela could send only some of the candy because her husband found it first and thought it was for him. I gave my husband some of the chocolates and told him about Nela's husband. My husband laughed because he knows he might easily have done the same thing. :-D
I ate one of the chocolates before I had breakfast this morning. I do not recommend eating candy before drinking orange juice.
No comments:
Post a Comment