Much to my surprise, the birds are playing around the feeders as well as eating during this very, very cold weather. Even the squirrel has been out looking for food.
Why am I the last one to know? Friday when I tried to make graham cracker crumbs in my food processor, I discovered than not only was the latch broken but it was completely broken off.
It seems that everyone else in the family knew it happened when one of our sons wanted to pulverize cooked apples in the food processor a few days earlier. He was making applesauce and I had suggested to him that he run the cooked apples through the Foly food mill, something just made for this purpose. Perhaps that is why I was not in the loop. Perhaps it is because they thought they could order a new part and it would be delivered before I found out.
No comments:
Post a Comment