



Yes, it began to snow during the night and is continuing. The wind has picked up and is blowing the snow around. I thought that perhaps it would be interesting to you if I took a picture but the conditions are not very good for a picture.
How do you like this little suitcase? It is actually a sewing kit for travel. Inside it are little spools of thread.
This morning, the squirrel actually got into the bird feeder. It was sitting in the tray where the seeds spread out. It dumped out all of the birdseed. Roger made a longer pole for the feeder. We are hoping it is too high for the squirrel to jump. Now the post has a larger diameter; I think the squirrel will be able to climb up it.
When I took the empty feeder into the house, the birds perched on the top of the hook. The chickadees could go to the other seed feeder but the other birds cannot get to the seed in that feeder. The nuthatches were eating from the suet feeder. As soon as we hung the feeder from the new and improved hook, the birds flew in.
1 comment:
Squirrels are sneaky wee devils. I love the little travel tin
Post a Comment