It is cold, way too cold. I think I need to look at seed and nursery catalogues and think about what I want to plant in the garden.To take my mind off the cold, I am stitching a little Quaker motif that I will put on this fabric envelope.
As cold as it is, the birds have to eat and are visiting the feeders. The squirrel is also hungry. It was hanging from one of the feeders and stretching its head up to get some seeds. Then it would drop down and hang by its hind feed while it ate the seeds. It must be very hungry because it seems like a lot of work for it to get the seeds.
Please send encouraging thoughts and prayers to the US Postal Service. I am waiting for the arrival of a package Nela sent me from Venezuela. It went through US Customs in Miami Sunday and then traveled on to Minnesota. It is supposed to be on a regular delivery truck for delivery to me today. But, the messages in the tracking service are saying other things. I am hoping that the tracking entry really is wrong and that the people working in our local post office really know where the package is.
1 comment:
Get Get Get, sino como una buena chica no puede abrir hasta mañana, o se convertirá en carbono ...
una pregunta, ¿por qué no llevar comida a la ardilla, de modo que la nieve tiene hambre, y un buen día para el agradecimiento va a llevar el periódico a la cama,
y las ardillas de comer?, lo único que tenemos aquí ahora una paloma empollando un nido, y las iguanas, iguanas de comer muchas flores para mi .... ahora que lo pienso, si no enviar flores ... son ahora mucho mejor jugador grande y hermoso, son Cintya ...
Post a Comment