Tuesday, January 12, 2010


First, the good news: I finished the Quaker motif and stitched it onto the fabric envelope yesterday. I think it turned out well.

Interesting news: Yesterday afternoon, a bald eagle was in the cottonwood tree in the park behind our home. It was extremely impressive.

Continuing squirrel saga: One of the earlier modifications was based upon a false assumption. Unfortunately, the underlying weakness remained in spite of following modifications. We watched the squirrel take advantage of the weakness and made a temporary modification. Now we are waiting to see what the squirrel does about it. Unfortunately, I will not be home this morning to monitor it. I have to admit that at this point, the pole that holds the feeder looks very strange.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The envelope looks lovely, Linda!

The Mad Stitcher said...

This bag is beautiful. Love the colors.

Christine said...

That envelope is gorgeous

Unknown said...

Fabulous work, as usual. I'm loving the blue banners in church, also. Thanks!

Nancy said...

I was the lucky recipient of the Quaker bag! I love it. It is gorgeous and I LOVE pink. Thanks again for the wonderful keepsake....Nancy