Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Eek I thought I published this this morning!!




Here are the Ukrainian eggs. The two are my new ones and the three are my original ones. The two new ones are more contemp- orary designs using traditional motifs. I had a contemporary green egg but Mooch decided it was his. It broke while he played with it before I discovered what he did.

At 6:40 a.m. this morning, the sky was beginning to show light. When we got home almost an hour later, the sky was showing color but the sun was not up yet; it was light enough to see colors. Spring is coming. The temperatures are colder but at least they are not bone shattering cold.

Something got into the bird feeders yesterday. I am not certain what it was; the feeders were completely emptied. I am afraid it was blackbirds. I think the rabbits ate the squirrels' peanut butter sandwiches. I put out some nuts for the squirrels; the nuts are a little old and do not taste appetizing so I hope the squirrels do not notice. I put a couple scoops of seed into the feeder and want to try to find out what is getting into it.

1 comment:

Christine said...

The eggs are beautiful.
You'll have to put in radioactive birdseed and see who glows in the dark ;D