
Do you remember the bee slippers I got for Christmas?
I thought this little cartoon was most appropriate.
It was in the newspaper this past week. Our black cat Mooch is named for this Mooch. But unlike the cartoon Mooch, our Mooch does not have a white face.
We may be smarter than our squirrels. Yesterday, we watched one walk up to the bird feeder. It sniffed around on the ground under it but it did not appear to eat. It looked up at the feeder twice and then continued walking out of the yard. Later in the day, it came back and tried climbing up the supporting pole. It went up part way and then looked up, slid down the pole and walked away.
My friend who lives in Colorado says that we would make money if we marketed our anti-squirrel idea. But, I do not think so. It is very unattractive.
1 comment:
They are just lulling you into a false sense of security...
Post a Comment