Hi Linda ... will see tomorrow that I already have more time after my birthday, I will post everything concerning the exchange ... and I must say, I urinate so much laughter .. is that they see you and Roger, and the squirrel is playing with you ... My recommendation to adopt the squirrel ... put the same but put a feeder squirrel food ... ay's a saying if you can not beat them ... unetele You are intelligent, worthwhile food ...
2 comments:
Squirrel 2 - Linda 0 ;D
Hi Linda ... will see tomorrow that I already have more time after my birthday, I will post everything concerning the exchange ... and I must say, I urinate so much laughter .. is that they see you and Roger, and the squirrel is playing with you ... My recommendation to adopt the squirrel ... put the same but put a feeder squirrel food ... ay's a saying if you can not beat them ... unetele You are intelligent, worthwhile food ...
Post a Comment