Monday, August 31, 2009

Yesterday was another strange day. Things were rearranged for me. Today it is back to my usual routines. I have the pillows already on the clothesline to air. I think the first load of sheets is ready to hang out. We think that the chipmunk is back outside. For the past couple days, we have been seeing two in the backyard. We have also been hearing them chatter. They sound like loud house wrens.

Autumn seems to be in the air. This morning as I walked outside, it was cool. In fact, so much so that I wished I had put on a sweatshirt. It was hard to keep my hands warm. When I left the house, it was night time dark; by the time I got to the health club, there was just the slightest hint of light in the eastern sky. We seem to be loosing time at the beginning of the day right now. Last week, there was much more light in the sky when I got to the health club.

This week, we will be going to the State Fair so I must be diligent about getting ahead with some of my chores.

1 comment:

My name is Riet said...

You sound like a perfect housewife Linda.