Sunday, August 2, 2009

It has taken a while to make the entry for today. First thing this morning I made a pasta salad to take to a potluck lunch at church. After the morning services, we gathered together to eat. Following lunch we had a wild talent show. One of the older boys juggles; he has won awards in a juggling association. We have a extremely talented acrobatic dancer. We have some extremely funny members and then there was me. I read a mildly humorous essay describing the early settlement of Saint Paul.

There were more things to do when we got back home. I feel like I have not had a minute to catch my breath. At last I have been able to label the pictures I uploaded this morning. When you see Christine's daughters, please keep in mind that the pictures were taken in 2002. You can check her blog to see more up-to-date pictures.

Here is a new link to my picture gallery.

1 comment:

Christine said...

Ah, Bless! They've grown so much. By the way the pictures with the tide out are Port Isaac, but the one of us standing above the harbour is actually Boscastle