It was an exciting, busy, and exhausting day. I was out with our neighbors and their children in a group of lots of families with lots of kids. We had a delicious lunch of soft tortillas and all the delicious ingredients plus lemonade and cake. My but I am growing old; by the time I got back home, I was exhausted and zonked out for the afternoon. Before zonking out, I had sense enough to pop a ham into the oven. I baked an angel food cake and will slice strawberries as soon as I post this log.
Tomorrow will be more of the same. Our church is having a picnic. We will be together to either march in the Woodbury Days parade or stand together to be the audience. I need to make something to bring to the picnic. I think it will be a chicken salad. I have some leftover chicken from the one we roasted yesterday.
1 comment:
Yes LInda, we are all going to feel that we get older. That's life. WE have to get used to it.
Post a Comment