Yesterday morning while I was out, our son says he saw five orioles at the jelly feeder and hummingbird feeder. All the time I thought I was seeing one male oriole coming and going but maybe I was seeing two. Ben says that there were at least two males in the yard.
They are still a little too shy for me to take the camera outside to try to take their pictures. After I wash the floors this morning, I am going to clean the porch windows and windows by the front door. I am going to try to take pictures of the birds from the porch through clean windows.
I am a little concerned that they might have gone to someone else's feeders. Although Ben saw a lot of them in the morning yesterday, it seemed to me like there were not as many visits during the afternoon. I hope I have not missed the opportunity to take pictures of them.
No comments:
Post a Comment