Friday, September 4, 2009





Hi, did you think I had forgotten about you and my blog? I hope not. I am here; it is just that I really needed a break. I have been working on a difficult stitching project which has been frustrating me. I think that, at last, I am getting everything under control.

I am posting some of the pictures I took this morning in the park behind our home. The ground fog made everything look magical this morning. I wish that I had had a chance to experiment with the spider web a little more. I was trying to "clean up" the picture a little and ended up destroying the spider web. I wanted to move in for a couple really close up views. This will just have to do until I can find another spider web some day. The view to the left looks like an elegant bib necklace made of dew drop beads. If you click on the picture, you can see an enlargement showing these fairy beads.

We did go to the Minnesota State Fair on Wednes- day and had a wonderful and exhausting time. I have pictures that I need to upload to my SmugMug account to make it easier for you to see them. That takes time which I do not have in abundance right now.

1 comment:

My name is Riet said...

HI Linda. Yes I thought you had given up on us. LOL not! I am glad you have this stitching under control now.
About your pictures. They are really fantastic. Autumn there is earlier there than here I suppose. We have had 2 days of storm and rain but this weekend will be summery again. I always have to get used to the changing of the seasons so this sounds still good to me.