The orioles and brown birds continue to come to the feeder. I think I ought to clean the porch windows. I doubt that the birds would stay around if I went outside to take their pictures but they might not notice if I take their pictures from inside the porch. I cannot remember if I told you that one of the orioles tried to feed from the hummingbird feeder.
This morning I put the pillows out to air but just now brought them back inside. It is raining a little. It felt extremely humid this morning when I went out to walk. If the temperature goes up during the day which it probably will, we will have a 3-H day, hot, humid, and hazy. It will be perfect growing weather for corn and tomatoes.
1 comment:
It must be so nice to have these birds around so you can feed them.
Post a Comment