Things are settling out a little bit. I successfully picked out the stitching; it left traces. I used masking tape to remove it if it was actual fibers. That took out a lot. It is hard to say what now remains. Is it just the fact that the spaces between the fabric threads are enlarged or are there also traces of excess dye and thread fibers? The next step is to gently wash the fabric. I am not certain if the dye is fast as it is a custom dye job.
Our son is no better this morning. I called the clinic and explained the situation. I was informed that yesterday he was not seen by a doctor but by a nurse practitioner. I personally think this one was performing functions beyond her training and knowledge. It has been arranged for my son to see a doctor this morning. I do so hope that this will give us some answers.
Yesterday the most interesting brown bird came to our jelly feeder. I have no idea what kind of bird it is just that I know it is not a sparrow. Maybe it is a thrush. It ate the jelly; I could see little jewel like purple bits in its beak. There have been no orioles so this is something to watch.
This morning, it is raining. One of the largest and best art fairs in the area begins today. It is unfortunate for it that there is rain. Honestly, we need the rain so desperately that I am having a difficult time feeling sorry.
1 comment:
Sorry to hear that your son is not feeling better yet. Hopefully it is nothing serious. Keep us posted please.
Post a Comment