Thursday, August 6, 2009


It is such a bizarre day today. Nothing is going as planned. I am posting this picture because it is very calming to me. Pictured are liatris in front of broad leaf sea lavender. There is a phlox in the far right.

Last night I started a cross stitch design on the wrong fabric. I will have to take the stitches out; fortunately there are not many. The bad news is that it is black thread on very light fabric. I started in the center so I have probably ruined the fabric.

One of our sons is quite ill and has been so for more than 24 hours. I am not very confident of the doctor's diagnosis. If he does not improve, I will probably take him to the emergency room.

I am rambling and whining so it is more than time for me to stop

1 comment:

My name is Riet said...

Oh dear Linda, you are worrying about your son and then everything goes wrong. I know how that goes. TRy not to worry and hope your son will get better soon. Your picture is very nice. The colour purple is sort of calming. Hopefully you can wash your linnen.