As sunny as yesterday was, today is as equally unsunny. The rain came in during the night and it has been raining on and off all day. We need the rain as much as we need the sun so I do not complain.
We are making plans to see the Minnesota State Fair. I think that for a lot of people the attraction is a lot of food. I do want to see some of the stitchery and sewing entries. I also like to go to the barns to see the cattle, sheep, and horses. I hope that when we go, the big work horses will be there. The rabbits and poultry are in the same building each for six of the twelve days. Generally the poultry is out when we go. I suppose it will be this year too but I hope the rabbits will be out. I do not know how we do it but we generally miss the rabbits.
1 comment:
Please take a lot of pictures when you are there LInda. I should start something like"Show us your country" day, We all love to see what others peoples countries are like.
Post a Comment