Wednesday, December 2, 2009



We are back online with our new ISP. It was not a seamless changeover and we were offline for about 24 hours. I do not even want to go into the details. Suffice it to say that we are all relieved and happy now.

Two new pictures. The first is my latest ornament, a gift to a friend. The pattern is a freebie from Victoria Sampler. I modified it a little because I do not like the phrase "Baby's first Christmas."

The second is of the latest baby hat modeled by Mooch. He was on the bed and probably does not show up well because of the dark wood. I tried draping something lighter on the headboard behind Mooch but the white bleached out.

This morning as I was walking before dawn, I saw a meteor. I had not thought about it but it must be the tail end of the Leonids (pun intended). Somehow, it seems like a good omen for the day.

1 comment:

Christine said...

You do realise the cat is going to get you for that assault on his dignity?